Shipping & Transport
One of our Partners worked for several years in the City of London, specialising
in Shipping and Commercial Litigation.
We act for Protection and Indemnity Clubs, cargo insurers, ships agents,
hauliers and intermediaries. We are well used to receiving urgent instructions
to arrest a ship within a matter of hours (usually a Friday!) and have the
capacity and experience to achieve that where circumstances permit.
We can advise on maritime issues such as:-
- Damage to cargo arising during transit
- Arrest of Ships
- Marine Accidents and Pollutions
- Carriage by Road and Air
- Charterparties and Bills of Lading Disputes
- Sales and Purchase of Ships
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Personal Injures
We also have access to local surveyors, agents and other expertise to
investigate and assist when necessary.